I know that you are going through a difficult time right now, but I want to tell you that I understand your pain and see that you have come out of worse situations. I know you feel like you’re alone, lost in the sadness, misery, and chaos of heartbreak.
Well, I’m here to remind you that you are never alone. If you need a shoulder to cry on, it’s right here. I promise you that you’ll never have to swim by yourself. I want you to realize that the joy of living should be the most important thing, and that sorrows and setbacks are just temporary.
You’re indeed a strong and wonderful person I could have. I’m really proud of you my dear. You’re damn strong than you think. So, I always want to see you happy.
Do you believe that you are worthy of happiness? You are responsible for your life. Only you have the power to take responsibility, to move your life. All the incidents breaking you down strips away all inessential distractions around you. It’s impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so consciously that you might as well not have lived a tomb.
Personal happiness lies in knowing that life is not a checklist of acquisitions or achievements. Your qualifications and your CV are not your life though you will meet many people who confuse between two. Now you have understood how powerful you are. Live your life and turn your dream your life. I need to see this strong little one as bold as ever. I need to see you come up from all these around you.
The problem that you face is part of the process of becoming a stronger version of yourself.
It won’t be easy. It’ll be hard. It’s challenging. There will be ups and downs. But life’s worth living it.
Challenges – They’re gonna do their best to bring you down. Do not let them. Life needs you. Life’s for living. Reorder yourself.
Find the problems, confront them, face them and fight them. Don’t stop. Stay busy. Wherever you are always do your best and doing your best put you at the next level.
As long as there is hope, move forward. I want you to know that no matter where you are in life, this is not the end of your story.
May be I’ll never be at hand to help you, by being there
I’ll always be there with you by mind
And here you’re always in my heart
Now I understand that gender, qualifications or ages doesn’t matter.. it’s a matter of heart and mind. Soul to soul understanding. I should be thankful to you for seeing that negligible goodness in me. Thanks for all that trust and love.
Choose what you want.
Do what you wish.
Laugh loud as you like.
Run the race as hard as you can.
Live as you dreamt of.
For There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel
I Believe You.
LATEST POSTS :
- Advent Thoughts #5When You Seek For Validation … More Advent Thoughts #5
- Advent Thoughts #4Do little things matter ? … More Advent Thoughts #4
- Advent Thoughts #3Pave Your Path … More Advent Thoughts #3
- Advent Thoughts #2An apology … More Advent Thoughts #2
- Advent Thoughts #1Accept Yourself … More Advent Thoughts #1
- Slowing Down….When fire catches cold … More Slowing Down….
- Where Poems Take Birth…!Poetic evolution of Life Inside … More Where Poems Take Birth…!
- To My Friend In PainFor There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel … More To My Friend In Pain
- Dare To Be!Wake up ; Live your Dreams … More Dare To Be!
- Bold and Beautiful !Let Her Be … More Bold and Beautiful !
- Hey..Smile please!Never let your smile fade away!😊 … More Hey..Smile please!
- Don’t You Quit Icarus 🔥Live Your Life Before You Die! … More Don’t You Quit Icarus 🔥
- Menstruation ❗ Let’s CelebrateOpen Up The Stigma … More Menstruation ❗ Let’s Celebrate
- Who are you…..?Find Yourself … More Who are you…..?
- Be Shameless!!!A tale of walking against Body shaming … More Be Shameless!!!