A smile is formed primarily by flexing the muscles at the sides of the mouth. A strong link has been found between good health, longevity, and smiling. Most importantly, studies have shown that just the act of smiling (making the physical facial shapes and movements), whether the result of real joy or an act, can have both short- and long-term benefits on people’s health and wellbeing.
But we are not going to discuss all those benefits here… All we do is try, try and try not to leave that smile no matter what is ahead of us.
God has an incredible plan, with all the challanges, difficulties and troubles which none of us can understand. Problems will certainly come, no matter who you are. We only die once, but we kill ourselves with anxiety every other moment. God wants us to reach that perfection which will take time for sure. And in this time there will be mistakes, there will be errors and there will be times when we fall. Never get discouraged. See all these as opportunities to learn and to progress.
The world may say you are a failure, but God will never. So many things in this world, were rejected as failures and later on they became great successes. So…There is no such thing as a failure. It’s a constant learning process. We don’t laugh on the same joke again. Why do we cry on the same problem then?
Remember that time when you wanted more. Remember the time when there were people in your life that did not believe in you. Remember the time when you honestly gave up on the possibilities of the uniqueness that you are inside. Remember there was a time you complained.
Still you have got similar moments in front of you….But again, I will tell myself and my dearest readers, Life is beautiful, you can’t waste time by being sad, Just cheer up.
Don’t wait for the destination. Start finding happiness while you are on the journey. Don’t postpone your happiness. Don’t take life so seriously. It takes a lot of emotional, mental and spiritual energy to reach your goals. One negative thought can spoil your whole life.
Do not take this material world so seriously because it’s always changing. Something terrible that you take so seriously today is going to change tomorrow.Radhanath Swami
Find out what kind of person you are becoming. Understand deeply who you are.
Life isn’t as short as it seems, but it’s too short for you not to smile.
On this World Smile Day…….(I know it was on 2nd of October)
It’s a gift. Embrace it.
A small note to my lovely readers : Love you all from the core of my heart. Thank you for patiently waiting to read my blogs. I was fulfilled to see my beloved readers asking me about my next post. You keep my writings alive. You can now stay connected by following me either on wordpress or using your email. Join me in this journey of finding ourselves along with the other 400+ family members.
I would love to see that smile on your face always.
I Believe You
Latest Posts :
- Advent Thoughts #15What’s On Your Mind? … More Advent Thoughts #15
- Advent Thoughts #14Who Is Your Happiness Quotient ? … More Advent Thoughts #14
- Advent Thoughts #13Finding Your Space … More Advent Thoughts #13
- Advent Thoughts #12When You Say ‘Thank You!’ … More Advent Thoughts #12
- Advent Thoughts #11To Your Broken Heart … More Advent Thoughts #11
- Advent Thoughts #10Enjoy Your Sky … More Advent Thoughts #10
- Advent Thoughts #9If Time Flies, Fly High With It … More Advent Thoughts #9
- Advent Thoughts #8Breathe..!! … More Advent Thoughts #8
- Advent Thoughts #7Odd One Out … More Advent Thoughts #7
- Advent Thoughts #6Two in One … More Advent Thoughts #6
- Advent Thoughts #5When You Seek For Validation … More Advent Thoughts #5
- Advent Thoughts #4Do little things matter ? … More Advent Thoughts #4
- Advent Thoughts #3Pave Your Path … More Advent Thoughts #3
- Advent Thoughts #2An Apology … More Advent Thoughts #2
- Advent Thoughts #1Accept Yourself … More Advent Thoughts #1
- Slowing Down….When fire catches cold … More Slowing Down….
- Where Poems Take Birth…!Poetic evolution of Life Inside … More Where Poems Take Birth…!
- To My Friend In PainFor There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel … More To My Friend In Pain
- Dare To Be!Wake up ; Live your Dreams … More Dare To Be!
- Bold and Beautiful !Let Her Be … More Bold and Beautiful !