“Gratitude is one of the least articulate of the emotions, especially when it is deep.”–Felix Frankfurter
“I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks.” – William Shakespeare
Heartfelt thanks to Mr. Zeeshan Horani for nominating me for ‘THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD’. I’m so glad and excited that I’ve been nominated for an award for the first time.It’s comforting to know that I have such caring people surrounding me.
To get to know more about him, visit :
He brings up news in technology, science, marketing and business through his blogs.He shows the importance of respecting women and mentioned that compromising is a two-way process.He also highlights the importance of trusting ourselves.Visit his blog to explore more ✨
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award. This award was created by Okoto Enigma. Check out her blog here!!
4. Answer the questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about you.
*I’m a bookworm,*I believe in equality and feminism,*I want to write, write and write✍️*I want to bring smile on everyone’s face😊
6. Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
7. Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link to your best posts.
MY ANSWERS :
1.Your Full Name? Aleesha Thomas
2.Favorite Movie? Pursuit Of Happiness (All time favourite)
It’s not about one.I would like to choose more of them.
–The Joker, Batman
–Chris Gardner, Pursuit Of Happiness
–Hermione Granger, The Harry Potter Series
–Belle, Beauty and the Beast
4.Origin of Birth and your current city and country? Incredible India
5.Views about Love ? 💓 Love is not something you fall into.It is the freedom to be yourself and grow to the best of you.Love makes you a better person. That’s love. Otherwise it can’t be termed love.
As per the game rules, I could only select a few of you.But all the blogs I’ve gone through so far have made me realise that each one has something valuable to the reader.Here are ten among them :
2. LESSONS LEARNT
3. SAANIA SPARKLE 🧚
5. ANGELART STAR
8. ANJALI TIWARI
9. AVA TRIPATHY
Here are my questions :
1. In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for?
2. If animals could talk, which would be the happiest?
3. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
4. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
5. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
Hoping to see honest answers. I would like to see answers from everyone who is coming across this, in the comment section.Let’s have fun.😆
LINKS TO MY POSTS :
# Why sex education is more about respect than sex? https://beleiveu.wordpress.com/2020/08/02/why-sex-education-is-more-about-respect-than-sex/
# What if God doesn’t know you exist? https://wp.me/pcfzlR-1i
VOTE OF THANKS :
A special thanks to all my 100+lovely followers, 1000+viewers, likes, comments, criticisms and the undivided love .Keep supporting dear friends.
I believe you.